Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Settled

We went to our new ward. It is strikingly different. Eventually we will love all of them as much as we love you. Loudmouth here got immediately urged to join choir practice after church, which I never mind, I just wonder if I shouldn't tone it down for starters more often. Because it is a smaller ward (they just got split and have Elder missionaries for each ward) it was pretty easy for me to be heard.

We love our new house and have all the necessaries unpacked and somewhat organized. We are definitely further from the action, but I can actually see the major constellations at night. It still makes me sad not to be able to see the myriad of stars that remind me of my desert mountain home.

Anyway I would love to be kept up on general ward happenings. I sent an email to Windy giving the username and password so that anyone who wanted to could invite themselves to contribute, or do a post under the CoppellRS tag. I'm not sure if she sent it out, but contact her, or me if you are interested.

0 comments: