Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sharing the Gospel Using the Internet

There are conversations going on about the Church constantly. Those conversations will continue whether or not we choose to participate in them. But we cannot stand on the sidelines while others, including our critics, attempt to define what the Church teaches. While some conversations have audiences in the thousands or even millions, most are much, much smaller. But all conversations have an impact on those who participate in them. Perceptions of the Church are established one conversation at a time.

Now, may I ask that you join the conversation by participating on the Internet to share the gospel and to explain in simple and clear terms the message of the Restoration. Most of you already know that if you have access to the Internet you can start a blog in minutes and begin sharing what you know to be true.

Click on title to read the entire article by Elder Ballard

3 comments:

Amy & Scott said...

Hey Jankia this is Amy Asay again, sorry to bother ya but my husband was looking at the blog and noticed that our last name wasn't spelled correctly and he wanted me to ask you if you could change it. I am SO SORRY to bother you, I could care less but he has kept bugging me about it. I am really sorry. I hope this doesn't offend you and I hope it is not too much to ask. Thanks and I really love the daily spiritual thoughts it is great!! Thanks

Janika said...

I thought when I wrote it down that I should check the spelling. Thanks for the heads up. So sorry.

Anonymous said...

What a great article! I'm so glad you posted it.